[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Accessing portal user attributes from within Seam

taprogge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 11:06:15 EDT 2006

Hi!

I am runnig a Seam application inside a portlet (using the MyFacesGenericPortlet). I now need to access some of the user attributes stored within the portal.
Usually I would do something like

  | Map userInfo = (Map) request.getAttribute(PortletRequest.USER_INFO);

but it seems I have no way to access the request from within Seam.
Am I just missing something here or is there no way to access user attributes short of using the UserModule?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964071#3964071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964071