[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - use-java-context - Is there any issues with performance

mikereilly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 11:19:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

If the <use-java-context>false</use-java-context> is used in the JNDI mapping, does anyone know if this has any impact on performance ?

We have a number of standalone applications that will access JNDI resources running on JBoss in addition to some web applications running under JBoss. The <use-java-context>false</use-java-context> allows us to access the JNDI resource, but we are worried that performance may be impacted.

Regards,
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964073#3964073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964073