[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.4.0 CR3 released today

EdwinJaufmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 11:57:40 EDT 2006

Importing the portal-2.4.0-CR3 there are three common projects (the name of the project in the .project file is "common").  The identity project is named common in the .project file and the Test project is named common in the .project file also.

Also the bridge project is named "portal-cms" in the .project file.

Am I missing something or should this be reported as a bug.  I couldn't find anything related in JIRA.

Edwin Jaufmann

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964090#3964090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964090