[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

aozoren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 16:53:07 EDT 2006

1. In Step #5 - "seam scaffold-wtp-project" does not do anything since "scaffold-wtp-project" is not one the parameters defined in seam.sh. I hope I am not using a different seam-gen than you.

2. Eclipse reports a problem in "ejb-jar.xml" file. Problem is "An EJB module must contain one or more enterprise beans.". Eclipse project is created before seam-gen is run and refreshed after seam-gen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964167#3964167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964167