[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss 4.0.4SP1/XP MBean AttributePersistenceService dependen

mkleiderman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 17:26:05 EDT 2006

I've got an MBean who's state I'm trying to persist.  If I start the app server with the .ear containing the .sar deployed I get an error ending in:Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot perform operations unless service is started
  | 	at org.jboss.system.pm.AttributePersistenceService.checkStarted(AttributePersistenceService.java:280)
If I deploy the app to a running app server all is fine - so I assume I've got a dependency problem.  I've tried adding

<depends>jboss:service=AttributePersistenceService</depends>
and
<depends>jboss:service=AttributePersistenceService,StateString='Started'</depends>

to my jboss-service.xml in the .sar file but the error isn't going away.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Matt Kleiderman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964176#3964176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964176