[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - navigation problem

thatporguy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 18:05:10 EDT 2006

Alright, I'm very new to Jboss and it looks easy to setup but i keep comming across a problem everytime i want to add the navigation portlet to a page. So i create a page add the navigation portlet as a nagivgation object and when i view the page this is what it looks like.

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/spazegun2213/problem.jpg[/IMG]

I tried both versions of the bundled portal with the application server. I just unziped them, and ran the servers, so i have no funky config yet.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964196#3964196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964196