[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session is getting replicated on JBoss-4.0.1 only one ti

michael_kov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 00:42:33 EDT 2006

Let me give you a better example:
 I have 2 clusters (A: 192.168.1.1  and B:  192.168.1.2) on each of them i installed your test application  ReplicatedCounter http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ReplicatedCounter   by changing ip address in my local file "hosts"  i can access each cluster  using the same url  in my browser: http://myapplication:8080/counter
i restarted both applications. On cluster A i refreshed the counter page 10 times (Counter = 10) switch to cluster B (by changing ip address in "hosts" file )   refreshed the page and I got  Counter = 11 (so far replication is working correctly).  Been on cluster B  i increased counter up to 20 and switch back to cluster A. But now i see 11 again. (should be 21) .
As i can't see any  exceptions in log file. Any idea what i am doing wrong here?

Thank you,
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964232#3964232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964232