[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - CRUD lite question

mrohad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 01:31:46 EDT 2006

is it possible to use the hibernate tools just to create one entity bean(3.0) from a one DB table?

I saw the CRUD flash example , but I don't like to create the all web applications every time , just one or two entity beans that have been updated(their DB tables)

another question , is there any tool that do "meet in the middle" merge the differences between changes I did on the entity beand and the DB table?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964239#3964239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964239