[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Lazy loading for OneToOne association (entities share th

hoomey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 03:46:35 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I went across the articles, trying to integrate TopLink with JBoss 4.0.4CR2..

I took some tips from there:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/toplink/jpa/tutorials/jsf-jpa-tutorial.html
on setting the persistence and so on..

However, I got stucked exactly at the point mentioned at the forum:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939615#3939615

So it looks to me that:

1. Indeed, there is no way to make non-collection based association being lazily loaded with Hibernate/EJB3.

2. Until the bug is resolved, there is no way either to use lazy loading offered by TopLink with Jboss AS.

If there is anything I'm missing, or I'm wrong at some point - I'd be more than happy to see the solution...

BR,
hoomey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964267#3964267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964267