[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in node-->TaskNode

harderwu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 10:08:36 EDT 2006

again!
that is misspelled!!
ProcessDefinition:

<start-state name="a">
  |        <transition name="tra" to="b">
  |        </transition>
  |    </start-state>
  |    <task-node name="b">
  |       <task name="first">
  |          <assignment class="com.test.assignment.PartMaster" config-type="bean">
  |             <groupName>leader</groupName>
  |          </assignment>
  |               </task>
  |            <transition name="tra2" to="c">
  |                </transition>
  |  </task-node>

first,I can get a object of transition that name is "tra",
but there is an error when i get the object of tasknode by the transition.getTo()

TaskNode tasknode = (TaskNode) transition.getTo();

there is not the error if i get the object of node by by the transition.getTo()

  | Node node = (Node) transition.getTo();

i know the node is the father class of the tasknode, i had seen the code in the exmaple of org.jbpm.test:

public void testTaskNode() {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964373#3964373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964373