[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: User Input Req for 2.6 Usability and UI enhancements

danny_hon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 10:48:23 EDT 2006

One recommendation is please have internationalization in mind when you design the UI.  I see that the edit icon on portlet title bar is replaced by word.  This may have impact for users that do not understand English.  I would prefer an image icon, with popup message (internationalize if possible).  In this case even if internationalization of the popup message is not done, at least the user can guess what it means from the image icon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964384#3964384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964384