[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss connects MSSQL's notification services

seahsherley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 10:48:37 EDT 2006

Hi there, currently my project needs a way to notify the client whenever there are a certian changes in the databases.

My project is using JBoss as the AS and MSSQL as DB.

I realised MSSQL there is a notification services but I cannot find any way to link it to JBoss JMS. Since it is all on the backend I dont not want to use HTTP.

Or is there any other ways to do it? I do not want to use a timed event since it does not happen very frequent. I really need a lot of advice..

Thanks a million!!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964386#3964386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964386