[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: No Containers Configured for 'Stateless Bean''

muming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 13:38:08 EDT 2006

I think i have the same problem
using Eclipse 3.2 with the latest JBoss-IDE-plugin to create and deploy a "Seam Demo" project.
(exactly the same as the flash demo showed in this jboss-site)

[1]
is this because the JBoss App Server(4.04GA)  missing some AOP jar? coz inside "jboss-EJB-3.0_RC8-FD.zip", i found "jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer" that doesnt exist in JBoss AS.
[2]
or does the generated code by JBoss-IDE call for more configuration that we dont know?

i`m sorry, but i`m a beginner on this j2ee-thing. so plz, would anyone help me out with this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964439#3964439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964439