[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Explicit document source root using context/docbase

gburcher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 14:22:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for the link to the Apache Tomcat Configuration Reference. That was very helpful. The concept of Context would appear to provide exactly the capability that I need. You can specify the root directory for a web app using the docBase property of Context.

The difficulty comes from the fact that the directory/file layout for the Tomcat embedded inside JBoss does not match that described in the config doc for a normal Tomcat deployment.

I believe that I want to define a  somewhere. I just don't know where to put it inside the JBoss/Tomcat install. I have tried a number of options and nothing seems to work.  Is there someone who can offer guidance specifically on how to do this in a JBoss/Tomcat install? Exactly what files with what config content in what directories?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964447#3964447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964447