[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problems with my security proxy

fosodguez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 23:12:32 EDT 2006

Hi to everybody, I'm practically newbie in JBoss and EJB deployment so I hope this doesn't sound stupid...

The client perform a JAAS login to establish the principal and credentials for authentication in the server. The LoginModule used in client is ClientLoginModule. After a sucessful "login" it obtains teh home interface of a stateless session bean and calls to create method.

In the server it is a security proxy configured to protect this bean so when create method is called, first setEJB methos of the proxy is called and then invokeHome. My problem is that I want to retrieve the principal and the password obtained in the client through the context but this seem to be null.
How can i get the values of the principal and credential?

Thanks for all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964522#3964522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964522