[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: PostgreSQL as DefaultDS Tutorial

hoongming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 00:44:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am also using Postgres with Jboss 4.0.4 GA and the newest EJB 3.0 implementation. I have been experiencing some strange behaviour when I shutdown JBoss and then restart it. When I shutdown the app server, my entire database and all its data disappears. When I restart it, i get my database back but not any of my data. If this is normal behaviour for JBoss, I think it is a big cause for concern. Has anyone else experienced this problem and know how to work around it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964524#3964524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964524