[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Can actual and alias IP share the same port

ramesh.chennai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 05:13:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

anonymous wrote : .... I am being stumped by http://dynamic.jboss.non-ssl:8080 application, Is there any way to run "dynamic.jboss.non-ssl" application without using the port 8080 in URL, like http://dynamic.jboss.non-ssl  ....

I just fixed this problem, referred by the following three URLs, actually I was goofed up with the Apache's httpd.conf and mod_jk's mod_jk.conf and workers.properties file.

1. http://johnturner.com/howto/apache2-tomcat4127-jk-rh9-howto.html
2.  http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t125433-install-tomcat-as-apache-module-on-another-port-than-8080.html
3. http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/apachetomcat.htm

Thanks