[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Proxy problem

qler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 06:20:15 EDT 2006

"jaikiran" wrote : bean.Foo needs to be placed in the client's classpath. Make it (the class/jar) available in the client's classpath to resolve the issue.

Yes, then it works - I've tried this. But what's the benefit of the client program then? It contains all the interfaces and implementations like the bean itself. In the books about JBoss they say I do nat have to generate stubs myself but the server does this work for me. And the Context passes this srubs to the clint during the runtime. When I used Sun Application Server the server generated stubs, either. But then I took generated jars and imported them to my project - everything worked fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964580#3964580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964580