[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Proxy problem

qler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 07:01:47 EDT 2006

"jaikiran" wrote : anonymous wrote : It contains all the interfaces and implementations like the bean itself

  | No. The client classpath just has to have the interfaces of the bean and NOT the bean implementation.

Yess... Sorry I misunderstood you :) Right, I've imported bean interfaces - but that doesn't work anyway. I've paid attention on one interesting thing. When we lookup our bean, we lookup our bean implementation class, but not it's interface:
Object ref = jndiContext.lookup("CreaterRemote/remote");

As I understand the clent class must not know about bean implementation classes at all, but here we lookup implementation class CreaterRemote. I've tried to write this example on the base of the book O'Reilly Enterprise JavaBeans, 3.0 There when they lookup bean, they lookup the implmentation class. Maybe the "/remote" statement tells that we are lookin up to the remote interface, but I haven't found any information concerning this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964584#3964584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964584