[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JACC on the fly method permission changes not reflecting

j2ee_junkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 10:15:47 EDT 2006

I had started to digest the JACC spec and how JBoss implements it a few months back, but have not looked at it recently.  So this is pure speculation on what I think I know.

The point I was trying to make is that you have been modifying the PolicyContext specified by contextID "kr.jar".   That does not mean that it is the same contextID set by container for your component.  To be more specific, JBoss creates and configures the Policy at deployment time under a specific contextID.  I am not sure what that is.  Then your code comes along and tries to modify that context, but are you actually configuring the same context.

cgriffith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964621#3964621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964621