[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: could not dereference object

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 20:48:39 EDT 2006

I have never used the syntax you used for the ejb-link node in your web.xml file.  In my web.xml file, I always set ejb-link to the same text as ejb-ref-name.  So what I am advising might not work exactly as I say.

Try adding a jboss-web.xml file with the following:

<jboss-web>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964719#3964719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964719