[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 08:13:47 EDT 2006

It looks to me like the EntityConverter isn't being used.

Can you get the example multiple-select to work? Can you try and strip down your facelet to a minimum, check it still won't work, and post it? Are you using myfaces? If so what version, as I can't spot where that error mesage comes from (I'm assuming that the error comes from h:messages, do you have showDetail turned on?)?

My converter throws a javax.faces.convert.ConverterException if something goes wrong, JSF then catches that and adds a FacesMessage.  In eclipse you can add a breakpoint if a ConverterException is thrown and find out where this problem is originating.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964754#3964754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964754