[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - web service -design and LDAP

nagmca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 13:44:06 EDT 2006

I am developing an application which interacts with LDAP. Once I develop this application, I should have wrap the sesion bean as web service.

My questions are
(1). Is it good idea to represents LDAP containers as value objects? Like if the tree has Printers, Files, Accounts then shld we create PrinterValueObject, FilesValueObject ,AccountValueObject and associations?
(2). Do we have any design patterns to interact with LDAP and expose them as web service?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964793#3964793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964793