[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problems with XDoclet and JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial

stojkovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 13 08:57:16 EDT 2006

I installed the 1.6 version of the JBoss IDE using the 'JBoss Eclipse IDE Installation Guide' over the 3.1.2 of Eclipse without problems.

I tried the JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial and I created the project without problems.

But when I execute the 'Run XDoclet' function I received and error:
xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask' cannot be found!

I tried a lot of things without results:
-I set the Ant home in Windows/Preferences/Ant/RunTime but however in my Ant lib directory there's nothing
-I tried to download the XDoclet libraries and put in Ant lib directory but I receive this error:
[ejbdoclet] XDoclet classpath missing J2EE classes
[ejbdoclet] at xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask.validateOptions(EjbDocletTask.java:86)

Some one cal help me?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964837#3964837