[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Which version of JBoss are you using with JBossIDE?

ashishjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 13 16:45:09 EDT 2006

I am using JBOSS 4.0 SERVER with JBossIDE 2.0.

I have just started configuring and working on session bean (EJB). Right now I am facing problems in packging EJB's.

When select Debug... option, I am not getting any JBOSS4.x option in that as mentioned in the Help Contents of JBOSS IDE. However I have installed JBOSS server and started JBOSS 4.0 server through JBOSSIDE 2.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964854#3964854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964854