[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 00:30:18 EDT 2006

Actually it looks like it's not that simple.  If I take that shortcut, the sample fails to deploy:

  | :18:55,245 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/pkg/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp3975sample.ear-contents/sampleEJB.jar
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: expected one enterprise-beans tag
  | 	at org.jboss.metadata.MetaData.getUniqueChild(MetaData.java:113)
  | 	at org.jboss.metadata.ApplicationMetaData.importEjbJarXml(ApplicationMetaData.java:371)
  | 	at org.jboss.metadata.XmlFileLoader.load(XmlFileLoader.java:166)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:541)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Curiously, this only works if I use the org.jboss package names given in the example when setting up seamgen. If you don't use those package names (I used org.example) then the application deploys fine, though it fails to actually show any example content.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964876#3964876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964876