[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Read-ahead, left-join, oracle problem

ingo77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 07:32:28 EDT 2006

Hi super-boosters

I need to use read-ahead for a CMR.
So I configured my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml:

<read-ahead>
    on-find
    <page-size>4</page-size>
    <eager-load-group>basic</eager-load-group>
    <left-join cmr-field="students" eager-load-group="basic"/>
 </read-ahead>

So far so good, the created sql is "correct"
select column1,column2...... from a left outer join b.........

The problem is that Oracle not supports this kind of join. I need something like:
select column1,column2...... from a, b where .......

Seems to me as a common problem but I can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance for all comments, I'm kind of stuck here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964935#3964935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964935