[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to change port in SOAP Address Location

kamra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 10:50:40 EDT 2006

Hi ,
Default port for JBOSS is 8080, but this port conflicts with Oracle XML Database, so I have changed the default port of the JBOSS to 8081, I did this change by changing

Connector port="8081" in server.xml file which is at location

jboss404GA_HOME\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\servler.xml.

With this change, JBoss starting working on 8081 port instead of 8080 port, but the problem is when ever I create Webservice in the generated WSDL  SOAP address location is still always on port 8080

ex
<soap:address location="http://STPLT087:8080/RefDataEJBWebServiceModuleApplication-ejb/RefDataEJBWS" />

due to this my client is not able to communicate with the webservice.

Can anyone pls tell me what and where should I change so that port is the WSDL also points to 8081.

For your ref I m using
Application server = jboss404GA
EJB Container = jboss-EJB-3.0_RC8-FD
JBoss WS = jbossws-1.0.1.GA