[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - validate and ValidateAll tags question

jkrupka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 11:14:42 EDT 2006

This may be more of a Hibernate question, but is there a way that you can disable validation for a particular JSF action method?  For example, the hibernate/seam validation works great, but in my app if i key in some bad data, then decide to stop working on that form and say hit the cancel button, the validation still kicks in and i can't hit cancel to stop working on that form until i fix the bad data in the form.   What can I do so that it doesn't try to validate if the user clicks the cancel button?

Thanks,

Josh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965011#3965011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965011