[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Question on portlet

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 13:53:43 EDT 2006

What kind of output is generated by the methods on AS400?  Did you also look at the HTML source for the displayed page?  I am asking because if the output contains characters or text that is interpreted by the browser as HTML markup, you could see some wierd things (though the expected text would appear just fine in the HTML source).  I have run into a similar situation with trying to display a regular expression within a form field.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965063#3965063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965063