[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Ejb2.1 -Question

rsood72 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 15:47:02 EDT 2006

I guess Jboss3.2.3' s jboss-j2ee.jar has ejb2.0 compatible classes. I need ejb2.1 compatibility. How do I get that ?

Ejb2.1's EJB-QL  has support for Aggregate Functions like SUM, AVG etc, whenver I write these in ejb-jar.xml file for the current jboss3.2.3, the deployment failse with an error of expecting Object or distinct instead of Select Sum(p.basePrice)..
My question on top is related to this problem, could someone guide me here?
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965101#3965101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965101