[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: No (remote) JNDI binding for ejb in ear

kruddies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 17:41:06 EDT 2006

I found another exciting thing.

I created 3 different calculator beans

- LocalStatelessCalculator
 -> implements only the local interface Calculator
- RemoteStatelessCalculator
 -> implements only the remote interface RemoteCalculator
- StatelessCalculator
 -> implements both interfaces

the JNDIView shows the follwing:

  | +- ejb3trail (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- RemoteStatelessCalculator (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   |   +- local (proxy: $Proxy64 implements No ClassLoaders found for: ejb3trail.ejb.RemoteCalculator (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled))
  |   |   +- LocalStatelessCalculator (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   |   +- local (proxy: $Proxy62 implements No ClassLoaders found for: ejb3trail.ejb.Calculator (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled))

The StatelessCalculator Bean which implements both interfaces is not listend in the JNDIView.

The LocalStatelessCalculator is listed correct.

The RemoteStatelessCalculator is listed erroneous as local.

Maybe this is the reason, why i didn't see any JNDIView entries if my Bean implements both interfaces. Probably it causes a conflict because 2 interfaces shall bound as local.

If i deploy the single ejb.jar containing the same beans, everything is fine:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965126#3965126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965126