[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Invalid column index problem

davidrh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 21:04:37 EDT 2006

Other differences that we have noticed from CR3 are:

- You need to have the  section in your datasource or you will get the following exception on startup:

  | 10:56:00,546 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.ejb:persis
  | tencePolicy=database,service=EJBTimerService
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find datasource meta data: jboss.jdbc:da
  | tasource=DefaultDS,service=metadata

- The installer now creates the configuration "messaging" instead of "standalone-messaging".  This was giving us grief, as we had an automated target in our application build script to configure JBoss with our queues and datasource.

- The JBoss messaging deployment is now named "jboss-messaging.sar" instead of "jboss-messaging"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965148#3965148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965148