[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

wondermike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 06:53:20 EDT 2006

Hi,  maybe that's a clue to locate the error, because the same error java.lang.RuntimeException: Interceptor class not found: org.jboss.seam.ejb.SeamInterceptor happens here after I do the following:

Goto Preferences --> J2EE Module Dependencies of project "sample"
uncheck JAR/Module "jboss-seam.jar" and "jbpm-3.1.1.jar" / Project "sample"
Press OK and Redeploy

After that all the rest fails (deploy ejb, deploy war).
I guess eclipse is messing up settings that are pre-configured by seam-gen.
When I go to the preferences again, the items above are checked again, magically.
HTH
cu - Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965224#3965224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965224