[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

james.williams@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 08:28:47 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : The last exception was caused because application.xml is not being copied either.

If you're on WinXP and ejb-jar.xml and application.xml aren't being overwritten when running "seam scaffold-wtp-project" or "seam new-wtp-project" it's likely that you are not refreshing your eclipse folders before trying to publish the app. This was a problem for me and something that's quite easy to overlook.

But, the ant task has explicit flags to overwrite these files, so I'm pretty sure that is the case. If you refresh the eclipse folders and still don't pick-up the file changes, what version of Ant are you using? Maybe older versions don't recognize the "overwrite" file copy flag.

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965243#3965243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965243