[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Fibo-tutorial -- I cannot run it???

ashishjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 09:43:30 EDT 2006

The structure of FiboApp.ear is :

It contains one META-INF folder and 2 files: FiboEJB.jar and FiboWeb.jar
Further META-INF contains application.xml.

Since I am using JBOSS IDE 1.5 and JBOSS Server 4.0 and it was written in the article,
I didnt build FiboEJB-client.jar and since I didn't build FiboEJB-cliet.jar I didn't include it in FiboWeb.jar

So, application.xml is there under META-INF inside FiboApp.ear

Also,

Under Descriptors, I choose "EAR 1.3 Deployment Descriptor" but I am using J2EE 1.4. Is this thing fine.

While XDoclet Configuration I choose EJB specification as 2.0 and servlet specification as 2.3

For jobswebxml subtask (while configuring XDoclet), I change specification to 4.0 from 3.0 as written in the article since I am using JBOSS server 4.0.

Please clarify the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965255#3965255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965255