[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Best way to learn

Agathon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 10:31:59 EDT 2006

"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : I wouldn't prevent users from gaining benefits of JSF for those reasons. JSF is by design more adapted to a portlet environment since it doesn't rely on the HTTP*Servlet*Request.

I would just like to reiterate that I have had zero problems using Struts in a portlet environment. Maybe the design is more elegant, but this is really a non-issue if you're developing for the web.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965270#3965270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965270