[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Compiler wrong?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 12:34:02 EDT 2006

If you enter "which javac", what is the response?  It should identify the javac in your 5.0 JDK.  If it doesn't, you wil want to change the path so that the 5.0 JDK is referenced.  (I don't have a Mac, but since the Mac is based on a Unix-like kernel, I assume that Unix type stuff applies.)

The only other thing I can think of is a code page problem (code pages are language related).  But I don't think that is the issue because the error message said the illegal character is \64, which is the ASCII code for '@'.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965318#3965318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965318