[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal 2.2 still have problem with MySql5?

sunpy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 15:49:18 EDT 2006

I just switched to Mysql5 and JBoss Portal stopped functioning. The management portlet would not expand the list of pages/portlets/instances. I have followed the steps in wiki to avoid truncation problems. When pointed to an instance of MySql4.1.9, everything worked fine. This is a JBP2.2 SP3 final version running on JBoss 4.0.3sp1. There is no custom configuration.
I understand JBoss Portal did not work with mysql5 in late 2005. Is it still an issue, or I missed something in my setup?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965358#3965358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965358