[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.2.zip corrupt? I get an error when un

james1969 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 16:50:56 EDT 2006

When I downloaded the jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.2.zip i get an error dialog:

Error Copying File or Folder - The system cannot find the file specified.

Can someone verify the download to make sure it's not corrupt?  I'm on Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2.  I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.6 to download.

I even tried the previous version:  jbpm-starters-kit-3.0.4.zip and get the same error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965368#3965368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965368