[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Compatible w Red Hat Cluster Suite?

glsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 19:34:04 EDT 2006

I can't seem to find any information on running JBoss clustering with Red Hat Cluster Suite. Does anyone know if these are compatible? Our desire is to implement a shared, global filesystem with a J2EE cluster. The Red Hat GFS would be one possibility, but looks like it requires Red Hat Cluster Suite. And it's not clear if there would be any type of conflict between RHCS and JBoss clustering. Any thoughts or knowledge from actual experience would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965377#3965377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965377