[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Praise for Seam

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 19:53:15 EDT 2006

I just want to say, Seam is pretty damn amazing.  It finally makes web development right by letting us use correct object-oriented design, and have that link in with persistence and web presentation in a sane way.  No more Servlets, no more messy JSP.  I put all my constraints right into my entity classes, where they should be.  I write no more SQL.  I never look at a HttpServletRequest again.

Getting everything set up and working was a big challenge.  One little mistake somewhere and there's an exception that doesn't tell you what's wrong.  But once it's going, it's quite a powerful tool.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965381#3965381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965381