[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Praise for Seam

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 20:16:32 EDT 2006

Amen brother!  I agree that the setup and configuration are by far the most difficult steps - I especially found that out since I'm using the Embeddable EJB 3.0 microcontainer.  I think I still need to resolve some configuration issues (i.e. logging configuration, etc.)

And I still seem to be running into some weird and strange, hard to explain issues which may be due to configuration or my ignorance since I'm a newbie.

I'm also planning to integrate Seam with Facelets and ICEfaces in the future...  so hopefully there won't be any integration issues among these three technologies...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965384#3965384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965384