[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Praise for Seam

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 13:58:01 EDT 2006

"SmokingAPipe" wrote : For example, I didn't have a seam.properties at first.  It just needs to be there as an empty file.  If it isn't there there should be a simple message in the exception, something like, "you must have a seam.properties file to use Seam, and I couldn't find it in the classloader."

Well seam.properties acts as a token so that we don't scan every archive, we cannot warn every application that seam.properties is missing because not all applications are Seam applications (yet ;) )

I agree that we could help debugging on other things, we need your input (as users) here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965558#3965558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965558