[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: File download from CMS

pap01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 14:28:55 EDT 2006

But I want to store the files in the CMS (not in any other filesystem). I'm not
going to use the CMS portlet -- I'w writing my own. What I'm willing to do
is display in my portlet something like link -- clicking on them would trigger the download from the CMS.
I've read about using servlet in the same WAR archive where I have my portlet, but I don't know how exactly to do this. Any step-by-step instructions would be very helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965563#3965563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965563