[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm.sar deployment from ant file lost when server is re

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 16:47:44 EDT 2006

Well, my SAR and WAR just call classes in the jbpm.jar file and its depedent jars. My SAR isn't much different than the stock jbpm.sar from the starter's kit, it just has some of my additions. The only thing contained in my SAR file though is my configuration files. Similar situation in my WAR. It doesn't contain dependent JARs either. Both the SAR and WAR sit inside an EAR, and the ear contains all dependencies (JARs) at the EAR root level. The goal of this is twofold:

1) I don't have to manually muck with and maintain depedencies (JARs) in the server//lib directory, which complicates deployment to different JBoss instances.

2) The entire deployment of my SAR, WAR, and all dependent jars is self-contained inside a single EAR file. So to deploy all of this functionality, all I have to do is drop this EAR in the deploy directory of a vanilla JBoss installation.

So basically, those depdencies that sit at the EAR's root somehow are not getting seen by the SAR and the WAR. Hmmm......

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965581#3965581

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965581