[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Design Question and Seam/JSF question

jkrupka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 17:33:03 EDT 2006

I'm really stuck on this.  I keep coming back to the fact that the only reason I know its not working is that my action function is not being called when I hit the button that calls it.. I know it works the first time I hit it, but not the second time.

Is there any other debugging I can do?  Can I get the seam-debug page working that is in the booking example?  Or should I try going through the Seam src code?

Please help....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965585#3965585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965585