[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: SQL 2000

dcompton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 19:42:03 EDT 2006

Thanks for the information.  I'm evaluating an Adobe product called LiveCycle.  This product takes many known file types and converts them to PDF/A for archive purposes.  It does it on the server side.  Out of the box they use JBOSS and MySQL.  In my environment I have to get ITCCB approval for open-source products.  I'm trying to limit it to the products I actually need to make the solution work.  That's why I'd like to be able to replace MySQL with SQL.  However, in order to do this I also need to understand how to configure JBOSS and SQL to work together and still function within the solution.   Looking for any guidance I can find.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965598#3965598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965598