[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE - REGISTERS WITHOUT PROCESS OR TAS

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 21:01:36 EDT 2006

some generic comments:
- just post normal code with normal java comment and use [ c o d e ] tags (without spaces) for this
- how can we know WHEN the 1,2 and 3 variable instances are created? You could have a process with an actionhandler that just creates independent variableinstances? I'm not saying you do but it could be and we cannot determine that.
- post your processdefinition and use code tags for that as well

I bet you can determin when they are created. Process instantiation time, task creation time? so please be a little more specific. Also use debug to find info.

anonymous wrote : who later the o to follow ahead with the process remain thus?

What do you mean by this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965603#3965603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965603