[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How does one deal with UI bindings?

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 21:09:30 EDT 2006

I'm getting the typical:

java.lang.IllegalStateException?: No conversation context active

in my application when I use the binding attribute for my component.  I know that the Seam Problems FAQ details this problem, but does not suggest a solution for it.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can get around the use of the binding attribute.  So what is a workaround for this problem, considering I think I have to use the binding attribute?  Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965604#3965604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965604